Hello lovely business owners and entrepreneurs!
With lazy summer days often comes a more relaxed summer schedule and working hours…but with September just around the corner, it’s time to consider creating a routine that facilitates ultimate success and happiness!
As the owner of five Puff & Fluff grooming locations as well as a consulting business, it’s important for me to stick to a morning routine. Over the years, many people have asked how I keep up with everything as I often have to juggle many plates at once.
For me, having a morning routine is KEY. So, what does my morning routine look like?
- I wake up when my alarm goes off between 5-5:30 AM. On the weekends, I wake up closer to 6:30 AM.
- It’s so important to start each day with an activity. Whether it’s walking my dogs, going to the gym, or gardening – doing something to get the blood pumping and the body moving is crucial!
- Following that, I take a shower and put on a power outfit– even if I plan on working from home. It feels good to be ready for whatever may come my way!
- Next, I make myself a cup of coffee or tea and breakfast, sit down, and plan my day based off a to-do list I put together the night before. I only give myself enough tasks that I can handle in a day, giving myself grace.
- Finally, I like to respond to any pressing emails before moving my business forward. Depending on the day, I’ll visit my shops…but I do have an excellent team I can rely on for most day-to-day operations!
Planning for my day the night before adds to my overall success at being an early bird.
From making to-do lists to laying out my workout clothes, I do as much as I can the night before so I can make the most of my mornings! If you’re looking for more tips like these, be sure to keep up with my latest posts on Facebook, Instagram, and, of course, my website:
As someone who has been in your shoes, I’m on a mission to help you spend less time worrying and more time doing what you love. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and frustrated, let’s chat! One of my specialties is creating comprehensive processes and platforms to streamline your business. When your business runs more efficiently, you’ll be able to start each day with more clarity and less chaos!
Reach out and schedule a free consultation with me today! I am SO looking forward to learning more about you and your business goals.
You’ve got this!