It is now the day and age of social media. We have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and many more. Not only individuals are on it but also businesses and professionals.
Should you get on board too? Yes.
Why? Here are 5 reasons:
- Your competitors are on it — there’s a very high chance that your competitors, direct or indirect, are on social media. And if they are, you would want to be on there too as you have to get as much or more publicity than they do if you want to be at the top or keep a healthy competition.
- People use it a trust meter — not saying this is all you need to be a trusted brand but most people look on how big your following is and how you share your brand’s culture as a way to check if you are something they can rely on or if you’re the right brand for them.
- You can reach more — now, you don’t have to go miles away to announce to the other side of your state that you’re having a sale or that you’re opening a new branch. You can let social media do it for you. It has many features that will let you place ads on specific places and you can also target your market.
- If you can reach more, you grow — a lot of businesses grew because they used social media the right way. And it could happen to you too!
- Transparency — not all businesses use social media for this, but those who do, capture more people. Showing your customers what your brand is about, your successes, milestones, and more make them feel like they are part of your family and journey.
There are many more reasons but these are at the top!
What else do you think social media is good for? Feel free to let us know!